Plan your stay
- Cooking pots
- Coffee brewer
- Dishes and utensils
- Linen and dish soap
- Toilet paper and brown paper
- Extra bedding and blankets
- 4 x 18 liter containers of drinking water
- Interior wood (provided from Oct 1st to May 31st)
What to bring
- Your own cooler (L’hêtre and La luciole cabins only, a refrigerator is available in the main building at a 2 minute walk)
- Towel, personal body products and hair dryer
- Slippers and sandals
- Flashlight, candles
- Your own wood for outdoor fires
At your arrival
You can arrive by yourself or use our shuttle service for your luggage ($).
Arrival 15h00 / Departure 11h00
Luggage shuttle service
Upon your arrival, the shuttle service is available for $10.
When you leave, it is available free of charge between 10h00 and 11h00. Let us know the day before if you need it and at what time.
For an independent arrival
Our carts are available in front of the main building.
Before you arrive at 16 Lac Martinez Street, you will see an entrance on your right with two orange cones. You can follow this entrance up to our reception building and drop off your luggage there. You will see luggage carts available right in front of the building. You may use them as needed and please return them to the same location afterwards for other guests to use. Once you have dropped off your luggage, you must walk back down the hill and continue 100 feet down Lac Martinez Street. The parking will be on your right.
Consult the site map to get to your accommodation. This will be unlocked upon your arrival.
In order to keep the place quiet, calm and peaceful, cars are not allowed on the site.
However, you can leave your car at the main parking and enjoy a nice nature walk to your accommodation.
For your comfort
Although there is no full bathroom inside, an outdoor ecological toilet (shared or private depending on the accommodation) is available close to the accommodation.
Spacious showers and conventional toilets are also available at the main building, open 24/7 for your comfort.
Portable toilet available upon request ($)
To get together
Each accommodation includes an outdoor fireplace and 4 chairs allowing you to admire the surrounding nature in the warmth. You also have access to a beautiful covered deck with a picnic table to enjoy the magnificent view outside, rain or shine.
You can also choose to enjoy the peace and quiet in the hammocks available at your accommodation.
For your entertainment
Activities on site
- Refresh yourself in the clear water of Martinez Lake
- Fish and enjoy a rainbow and speckled trout ($)
- Float to the rhythm of the waves on a paddleboard on Martinez Lake or explore Turtle Lake by kayak. Boats are shared and offered free of charge to our guests.
- Observe the diversity of the fauna and flora during a hike
- Relax in a hammock
- Gather around an outdoor bonfire
Activities in the area
Here are some activities located within 30 minutes of the site.
- Horseback riding at the ranch Robert
- Cycling trails at La route verte d’Argenteuil
- Hiking and biking trails at Parc du Lac Beattie in Gore
- Club de Golf Lachute
- Club de golf de l’auberge du Lac Carling
- Plage du camping municipal de Brownsburg-Chatham
- Plage du camping Des chutes de la rouge in Grenville-sur-la-rouge (Worth a visit!)
We inform you
Rules on site
Curfew at 22h00
No parties or fireworks
To maintain the tranquility of the site, please keep the noise level down and ensure that your music can only be heard at your cabin.
All accommodations are non-smoking. However, smoking is permitted outside by placing your cigarette butts in the metal container provided.
For safety reasons and to keep the place quiet, we do not accept dogs on our site. Looking for a quality place to take care of your pet during your trip? We have an excellent dog kennel to recommend to you about 15 minutes from our place.
In order to avoid additional costs, we do not charge a cleaning fee. We therefore greatly appreciate it if you leave your accommodation clean, in the same condition as when you arrived, with all the cleaning and dishes done. It helps us a lot!
Shoes and boots must be removed inside all buildings.
When you leave, we invite you to deposit your recycling and trash in the wooden box provided for this purpose, located on the edge of the trail.